Tuesday, April 14

My Daughter Food and Diet

My daughter is complaining about her stomach ache and at the same with vomiting. After a few hours of observing her condition, I and my husband decided to go the hospital for check up. The doctor or physician get urine and blood sample for testing and find out that there is a bacterial infection in her urine or urinary tract infection (UTI). Thanks God, that is only mild infection so she is not admitted to the hospital. The doctor gives her only antibiotic to be taken twice a day for 7 days and medicine for her abdominal pain.

Recently we eat frequently in the fast food and my daughter favorite menu is fried chicken. Often times, fried chicken from fast food is salty and my daughter drinks only a few waters that’s why she gets her urinary tract infection. I blame myself because for the past days I have been very busy so I was not able to cook good food for my family.

As of now, I really mean to watch out my daughter’s food. I see to it that she drinks a lot of water and eat fresh fruits. Avoid sugary snack and salty snack such as chocolate cookies, softdrinks and candies. As much as possible I give her a lot of juices including cranberries juice, calamansi juice and lemon juice. Also, I follow nutritional guidelines for my family.

No comments: